Quality has been a part of our DNA since inception. And, we continually work towards standardizing quality of our products as well as services.
Our quality control system has been designed to ensure output in accordance with the set standards. All the products manufactured by us are examined using a range of prescribed processes. We use superior quality bronze and iron powders from certified vendors. With advanced tools, machinery, a SCADA controlled furnace, certified and calibrated metrology equipment along with required documentation methods enable us to meet customer expectations and requirements.
The processes and quality checks that are followed by our operators for regular monitoring during the production process include:
1. Raw Material Testing: Sieve Analysis, Flow Rate, Apparent Density
2. Compaction: Dimensional Control, Density Measurement, Green Density
3. Sintering: Percentage Growth, RCL (Radial Crushing Load), Hardness
4. Oil Impregnation: Oil Impregnation Percentage
5. Final Inspection, Packaging and transportation
Once the production process is complete, the products are examined by our team of experience quality checkers who scrutinize every piece for any manufacturing defects. The approved order is then dispatched with a complete QC report.